Thursday, May 24, 2007

Airports


You gotta love airports. I’m sitting here in the Sacramento airport wondering why people are so uptight all the time. My flight has been delayed. It is due to mechanical reasons. Now a sane nice normal person might think – oh wow, I’m glad they discovered this before I plummeted 30,000 feet to the ground in a blazing fire ball of death. However, the not so sane-nice-normal person seems to be on my flight. I can’t tell you how many irate people have gone up to the ticket counter to complain. Like that is going to speed up the process. Obviously not-so-nice-or-sane person doesn’t realize that the only thing they are really accomplishing is getting put at the back of the airplane in those crapy seats that don’t recline. He he he. If I were a flight attendant I’d probably be tempted to do nasty things to people who left the manners at home.

Beside this slight detour I’m doing pretty ok. I was rather irresponsible this week and went to bed WAY TOO LATE pretty much every night so I’m exhausted. I think typing is the only thing that is keeping me from dozing in my seat. That and the thought that someone might steal my laptop. That might make me angry. Anyway, I’m sure I’ll get home eventually. I hope to see you all soon!!

No comments: