Monday, October 1, 2007

Tired



I know I know it’s a miracle! The Blog is updated once again! LOL Well I’m just about to head back to Sacramento from a very hectic and exhausting trip to Denver. I managed in the span of three days to pack up my remaining belongings in Denver, send them on a truck to Sacramento, clean my house AND squeeze in as much Jo/family/friend time as humanly possible.


My dear friends even sacrificed much needed
sleep t o eat breakfast with me Saturday morning at 8:00 am. Apparently I rank pretty high on a few peoples list and I feel pretty special about that! LOL
All and all it was a good trip despite of my terrible attitude, forking out an extra thousand dollars for my move and not sleeping.
I guess that doesn’t sound too great but I got to see a lot of people that I care about so it makes it all worthwhile.

No comments: