Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

It’s been a while since I updated my blog. I know, I know! Bad Jeni :o) The last few weeks have been pretty busy with work but I was very blessed to be able to go visit Denver for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I know it’s a little late but I thought I’d list the things that I’m thankful fro this year.

God – I am so thankful to know God and have a relationship with Him. He is the center of my life and without Him I have nothing. I am so blessed to find hope in this hopeless world with Christ.

My family – I have the most amazing family on the planet!! I love you all! I also am the proud aunt of THE CUTEST KIDS IN THE UNIVERSE. They really are :o)

My church Family – I am blessed to have been adopted here in Sacramento by some pretty incredible people.

My friends – I have some of the best friends in the world. All have been hand selected by God and placed in my life.

My country – While I may not agree with the current political climate in this country, I feel blessed to live in one where we have the choice and right to change or screw things up.

My health – there are so many people who aren’t well right now. I thank God daily that my family and I are happy and healthy!

My job – sometimes it’s busy and sometime it’s a pain but I really have been blessed with favor from God at my job. I’m also very thankful just to HAVE a job in this economy.

My car – It’s paid for :o)

My condo – I have a renter who pays on time!

My apartment in Sac – I have a garage :o)


I had a great time in Denver! I’m so glad I was able to catch up with so many of you. Hopefully I’ll get to see those that I missed when I’m back for Christmas.



























































3 comments:

Anthony and Kristi said...

I love your pics, Jeni!! Your nephews are super cute! :) I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks and catch up! I miss you!!

Michelle said...

Those pictures are great! I am glad that I got to see you even for only one second while you were here. If you come for Christmas we will have to make a Taco House trip (or another place with more class) WITHOUT the men this time!

Jeni said...

Ohhhh must got to taco house.... :)