Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Go Green!


Today I am really struggling with the reasoning behind a 3 hour conference call that I’m actively participating in but obviously not paying attention to. It took exactly 24 minutes for all of the participants in the call to understand the instructors simple command of -“Click the second link. Type your name. Click Enter Meeting”. I being the techno savvy person that I am was able to log into the call after exactly 45 seconds.

My second issue with this call is that it’s regarding “going green”. Don’t get me wrong “going green” is a great idea. We should save money and energy if at all possible. But I don’t need a 3 our phone call to tell me that it’s a good idea. I feel like they’re beating a dead horse. Or maybe I just feel like beating a dead horse… maybe I should start paying attention…..

1 comment:

Anthony and Kristi said...

HA!! I love this! I felt exactly the same way!! Unfortunately, I wasn't at my desk to blog about it! :) We got through it...eventually!!