Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahhhhhhh




Ahhhhhhhhh

That is the sound of my sigh of relief. My budgets are done! I successfully completed round one of the budgeting process for 6 properties. This is no small feat considering they were all excel workbooks and I had to link 50% of the cells to make the numbers come out right. It was a lot of work and I’m glad I finished. I’m thankful though that my boss appreciates my work. She went on and on yesterday about how happy she was that I was here and that I just did it. It makes her job easier as a senior manager. She just looks at it, makes minor changes and then it’s off to the client.

Proud to Wait


I’m excited for this weekend! I actually get to relax. For part of it anyway :o) On Saturday we a hosing at “Proud to Wait” seminar for our youth group, iPray. Proud to Wait is a government funded group that offers education for preteens/teenagers about abstinence. I think it is a great tool for our young people and I hope it impacts them positively! Slowly but surely we are Reaching People, Improving Families, and Impacting the Community.

No comments: