Monday, September 8, 2008

The silence ends

I know I haven’t blogged in like a year. So now the silence is broken!

What have I been up to for the last year or so:

Dec -Went home for Christmas
Jan -Got a boy in Colorado
Jan -Hated job
Jan -Quit Job
Jan -Got new job
Feb -Mom came to visit for birthday
March -Got new apartment
March -Broke up with boy from Colorado
April – Visited Family in CO
May -Visited family for Memorial day
June -Met a guy
June -Hated new job
June -Got bored with new guy
July -Quit new job
July -Got new new job
July -Got a new nephew
July -Went to see new nephew
August – Met new new guy
August -Love new new job
August -Started Exercising again
Sept - Best friend moved from CA to FL
Sept -Lost 5 lbs
Sept – Still not sure about new new guy
Sept -My mom is coming to visit on Friday

And that in a nutshell has been my life. Minus a few things here and there ;o) Hopefully I blog more often now that a lot of stress from my old job is gone. That’s really the main reason I stopped. I was so stressed out and mentally drained that I didn’t want anything to do with the computer when I got home.

Anyway, I love you guys and I’ll try to keep in touch more!
















No comments: