Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catching up



I’m here today again just plugging along at work in the midst of budget season. Despite my bout of ADD the other day and an unexpected stomach bug yesterday I’m still making a lot of progress and should be done with them ahead of schedule. I’ve noticed in property management that they tend to get put off until the last minute and then everyone is in a frantic state. I want mine done 4 to 5 days early to leave plenty of time for revisions and review. My boss seems to appreciate this :o) Over the last few weeks I’ve heard her say several times “I come into my office and stuff is just done. Stuff that I use to do! It’s like magic!” lol. Apparently the last manager didn’t do much.

Last night I was able to catch up with a friend on the phone I hadn’t talked to in a long time. It made me very grateful for those people that I have in my life that no matter how long you go without talking to them that they’re still there for you. That it could be months or years but you pick up right where you left off. I am very blessed to have more than one really good friend. Not everyone can say that.

No comments: