Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall is in the air!


I love the fall! It's by far my favorite time of year. It's a little different here in California. The leaves don't change quite as much as in Colorado and it doesn't cool down as much, but I love it still the same.


Jeni’s top 10 list of signs Fall is on it’s way

10. The return of The Office!! (Office fans across the universe rejoice!)
9. The morning chill is back in the air
8. My unnatural draw to sweaters even though it’s 80 degrees outside
7. The Christmas Shopping has begun!
6. My search for the perfect pair of boots will commence upon the receipt of my next pay check
5. It’s darker in the mornings
4. It’s also getting dark earlier in the evenings
3. Halloween costumes/candy are everywhere!
2. The trees are starting to change

1. The return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally agree with #1!!! mmmmmmm

Anthony and Kristi said...

Jeni!!!!! You're back! I'm soooo excited that you're blogging again! I missed your blogs :)

I wish I was there with you enjoying the California fall! Enjoy a pumpkin spice latte for me!

I told you we're coming home for Christmas, right? I'll let you know when we'll be in Sac - we have to meet up!

Love you & miss you!