Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally Friday



Work blahhh

I’m so glad that today is Friday! It has been a very hectic and stressful week to say the least. This time of year is always busy at work but I really have been going full speed to get things done before my mom arrives today. I had great feed back on what I’ve accomplished so far from my boss so I think I’ll be able to enjoy this weekend without thinking about work!

Exercise

I really have this love hate relationship with exercise. I hate to do it but I love the results lol. I’ve been working out consistently for 25 days now and am feeling great. I love the energy I have and how well I sleep at night. However, I don’t love being sore the next day though. I’ve been doing the “Firm” workout and it totally kicks my booty. Literally! Lol. It’s designed to help tone those female trouble areas. It combines step-box routines, lightweights, aerobics and strength training. I used the program a few years ago to help me lose some extra flub I had gained through the years. I am proud to say that I’ve kept off all the weight (all 35 lbs! Yay! GO ME!) but I unfortunately had lost a lot of the muscle tone. Watching the Olympics this summer inspired me to start working out again. The female volleyball players are what really made me want to get my butt up off the couch. Tall fit women :o) Who wouldn’t be inspired!!



My mommy is coming!!

My mom is coming tonight YAY! I’m really excited to see her! I’m taking her to San Francisco tomorrow so I’m sure I’ll pictures to post later on in the week. It looks to be a nice relaxing weekend. I think we both need it!!

No comments: