Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nothing new to report

I have nothing new to report. However, I don't want to get out of the habit of blogging so I've attached a random Tuesday morning survey for your reading pleasure:


What is your salad dressing of choice?Usually ranch but sometimes balsamic

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?I love Mimi’s CafĂ©

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?Probably Mexican

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni, extra cheese and mushrooms

What do you like to put on your toast?Wheat toast with Butter please

What is your wallpaper on your computer?My sweetie Sam :o)

How many televisions are in your house?1

What color cell phone do you have?Silver and black

Laptop or PC? Laptop

Are you right-handed or left-handed?Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?Not really

What is the last heavy item you lifted?Couldn’t tell ya

What color are your eyes?
Green

How did you get one of your scars?
Ohhh so many to choose from… I have one on my forehead from falling down the stairs when I was 2.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?Not that I remember

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?Nope

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?Bob ;o) j/k I don’t know

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?Sure.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?Too many

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?It’s been a long time *knock on wood*

What did you want to be when you grew up?An international food critic

Last person you talked to?Cara

Last person you hugged?Britney

Season?Fall

Holiday?Thanksgiving

Day of the week?Saturday

Month?November

Missing someone?Yup! My nephews!!

Mood?Good – I little tired. Stayed up too late watching Heroes

Listening to?Air

Watching?Nada

Worrying about?Currently nothing

First place you went this morning?To work

What can you not wait to do?Go home and go back to bed! lol

What's the last movie you saw?Miss Congeniality

Do you smile often?I try too. However, I discovered I scowl when I’m concentrating. Gotta knock that off or I’ll get wrinkles!! lol

No comments: